The Termon Complex offers a large number of facilities and delivers a programme of activities to meet the needs of the local community.
- Different spaces within the building which will facilitate indoor sports, large meetings/conferences, drama productions & concerts
- ADoPT offices
- A purpose built Gym with cardio, resistance and free weights. The Complex has male and female and family changing facilities
- An outdoor multi-use games area (MUGA)
- Little Smarties – community playschool with secure private playground and sensory room
- A new public playground and community garden
- Recycling space, car parking and horticultural tunnels
- The Riverbank Diner – cafe serving cooked breakfasts, lunchtime specials, evening meals, speciality teas, coffees and home-baked produce
See design plans here
Termon Complex Ltd promotes greater community integration on a cross border cross community basis.
The building project was a collaboration between the Planning & Economic Development Directorate of Donegal County Council, in partnership with Fermanagh District Council and the Association for the Development of Pettigo and Tullyhommon (ADoPT). The Termon Project has been awarded €8.3 million of EU support through the PEACE III Programme