Our gym & fitness suite is open 6 days a week with very favourable membership options as follows:
Pay As You Go €4
Special Offer: Wow ! Sign up for as little at €2.30 per week
Annual Gym Memberships are now on Offer at an amazing €120.00 for 12 months, thats only €2.30 per week.
Our fully equipped ‘state of the art’ gym is open 9.00am – 9.00pm Monday – Friday and 9.00am – 4.00pm every Saturday.
*We also have professionally qualified fitness trainers who will guide you through all of our equipment and will advise you on what will work best for you and your goals
So DON’T DELAY….. sign up to avail of this amazing offer
(Note* Any new member must undergo an induction session before membership is completed.)
To book an available appointment for an induction session please contact The Termon Complex directly.
Opening Times are subject to change. Current times will always be listed here and for the coming week where possible.
GYM OPENING HOURS
- Monday 9.00am-9.00pm
- Tuesday 9.00am-9.00pm
- Wednesday 9.00am-9.00pm
- Thursday 9.00am-9.00pm
- Friday 9.00am-9.00pm
- Saturday 9.00am-4.00pm
- Please note that last admission to the Gym is 45 minutes before closing time
Opening Times are subject to change.
Gym Members must be Over 16.
Termon Fitness Code of Conduct
Failure to abide by this Code may result in the user being asked to leave the premises.
- While every effort is made to make the gym clean and safe, users train in the facility at their own risk. The Termon Complex Ltd does not accept liability for any loss, damage or injury as a result of using our facilities.
- Neither the gym nor the employees or agents of the gyms shall be liable for any loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to the member, or any guest of the member, occurring on the gym premises.
- All users must undergo an induction from staff prior to first use.
- Please wipe down all equipment after use with the paper towels provided and place them in the bin provided. Put any free weights back on their rack.
- Do not leave litter in the gym, use the bin provided.
- The use of mobile phones is not permitted whilst using equipment
- Equipment must not be moved, altered, modified or used in a manner other than that for which it was intended
- Users must inform The Termon Complex of any changes to their health which would result in a change to their responses to the screening questions.
- Lockers are for day use only. Any items left in the gym/changing rooms will be removed and placed in the ‘Lost Property’ at reception.
- Any accidents, injuries or incidents should be reported promptly to Reception.
- Users must limit their cardiovascular work to 20 mins if people are waiting for equipment
- Users must not shout, use foul or abusive language or behave in a threatening or intimidating manner of any description towards any other user, visitor or employee.
- High standards of personal hygiene must be maintained and users must make every effort to deodorize before using the Sports & Fitness Facilities. Appropriate exercise clothing must also be worn when using the Sports & Fitness Facilities.
- Users must be in possession of their membership cards at all times whilst making use of the Sports & Exercise Facilities and check in at Reception. Replacement membership card due to loss, theft or damage will be charged €20.
- Users must not allow others to make use of their ID card
- Only trainers approved by the management may use the gym for Personal Training Sessions
- Users shall not be permitted to give personal instruction for financial gain or otherwise
- Users must report any damage, or suspected damage to equipment or facilities. Repairs must not be attempted by Users
- All problems, personal disputes or grievances must be addressed to The Termon Complex Manager in the first instance.
- Membership may be refused or cancelled with good reason at the discretion of the management at any time. Admission may be refused at the discretion of the management.
Members and guests who are in any doubt as to their physical fitness should seek medical advice before training.